Thursday, November 13, 2008

"The Conspiracy Begins This December" ??

I found it very ominous that the new ads for Tom Cruise's VALKYRIE movie, which ran constantly on CNN during the election night coverage, bear the closing tag line:

"The conspiracy begins this December."

This is most DEFINITELY 'code language' intended to mean something deeper to the RIGHT people while sounding innnoucous to the average person. Similarly, you can also go to tomcruise.com and view the montage of classic moments from Tom Cruise's career. Note that they use the satanic Stones song "Sympathy for the Devil", and Listen very carefully to what lines they chose to quote. It seems to me like Tom is sending (admittedly clever) messages about himself:

"Sometimes, you gotta say 'what the fuck'."

"Why are they fighting us?"

"I'm not gonna do what you all think I'm gonna do, which is just FLIP OUT!!"

"Help me help YOU."

"Show me the MONEY!!"

"I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I want."

"I am firing PEARLS at you here!" [to an interviewer]

"Medication! Whooooo-hoooo!"

"If you believe me to be your enemy, combat me"

"You don't know what I got."

"When did you start confusing MAJORITY opinion with the RIGHT opinion?"

"There's an OFFICER on deck."

SOOOOO... in that sense of relevant code-speak, lets ask ourselves WHAT IS MEANT by "The Conspiracy Begins This December" ??

No comments: